There are two easy ways for employees to get help from the main office:
- Text us at (330) 403-8127 (all inquiries)
- Email email@example.com (payroll) or firstname.lastname@example.org (other inquiries).
Please include as much information as you can, such as ...
- Your first and last name,
- which store you work at,
- what you need help with, etc.
Often we can help WITHOUT a trip to our main office.
HOWEVER, we can ONLY release information to YOU (not someone impersonating you).
Therefore, we will ask you to verify your identity — for example, by texting us a picture of your Driver’s License.
Otherwise, you must visit the office in person with a Driver's License or other Photo ID.
Here are our most common questions:
- QUESTION: Can someone tell me what my schedule is?
- ANSWER: Schedules are posted by Thursday at 9am for the following week.
- You can retrieve your schedule online with the Shift Messenger app for iOS and Android.
- Otherwise, you must physically come to the restaurant to see your schedule.
- Please do not call the restaurant. Your coworkers are busy serving customers. Our company's practice is not to give out schedule information over the phone.
- Q: When is payday?
- A: Payday occurs at 9am Monday morning, every other week.
- You may see money in your account before that time, but we have no control over that, and we cannot expedite the process for you.
- Please do not call the restaurant. Your coworkers are busy serving customers.
Here are some other issues we can assist with (directly or by referral):
- "I need a copy of my W-2"
- "I need a pay history for ODJFS"
- "I moved and need to change my address" (Form W-4)
- "I got married or divorced and want to change my withholding" (Form W-4)
- "I had a baby and want to change my withholding" (Form W-4)
- "I need proof of employment for daycare"
- "I have a pay rate or hours-worked discrepancy on my paycheck"
- "I lost my paycard"
- "I didn't get paid for my vacation"
- "I need to change banks for my direct deposit"
- "I want to change from paycard to direct deposit"
- "I want information about tuition reimbursement or scholarships"
- "I want information on how to earn a high school diploma through Archways to Opportunity"
HUMAN RESOURCES (email@example.com)
- "I need information about a Leave of Absence or FMLA leave"
- "I have a conflict with a coworker"
- "I am interested in advancing within the company"
- "I want to transfer to another restaurant"
- "I have jury duty and need a letter to be excused"
- "I need a daycare letter"
- "I have a great suggestion for the company"